Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 12 December 2017

End of the school year!

Last Thursday was the last official day of the school year and there were break up parties all around the school. I dropped by both kids' classrooms to join in the festivities.


I started out in Jonah's class - 5M

The students had made Merry Christmas buntings 
and decorated the classroom. It looked very nice and Christmassy!





Jonah and his teacher Mr McK
Gotta love a teacher who isn't afraid to wear reindeer antlers!



Jonah with his papier mâché creation, 
the school year's last big job.

♥♥♥

...and then I went to Lily's class 2D


Party in full swing when I arrived!





Happy Holidays from Lily and her friend K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥