Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 13 July 2017

11 years ago...

11 years ago, my heart was ripped out of my chest when I got the horrible news that my beloved dad had suddenly and unexpectedly passed away at the early age of 62. I was six months pregnant with my first child. I still remember it as if it was yesterday - my husband picked me up from work, but didn't tell me until we were at home. I fell to the ground and I thought I was going to die. I have never ever felt so much pain and grief at once. 
\

This is one of the last meals we shared in 2006,
We had Indian curry at a place called 
Dawat Indian Restaurant in Springwood.
The restaurant is now closed since a few years back.

I remember walking into the restaurant,
and all the Indian food aromas 
made me so incredibly nauseated due to my early pregnancy.
Jeez, haven't thought of that for a long time... lol


My dad the computer whiz.

So many times I had to ring him being in a frantic state,
panicking over something regarding my computer,
and he'd calmly help me fix my issues 
from the other side of the planet ♥


So many memories - so many happy times.

RIP... Until we meet again ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥