Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 29 May 2017

Bedroom Update




Last school holidays I decided to rearrange things in the bedroom. We have had the baby cot next to our bad for ages... Jeez, Lily is almost eight and doesn't use it anymore. It basically just stood there and acted as storage for cushions and throws. 

So, instead of the cot, I now have a chest of drawers next to my side of the bed, with some of my favourite things on top,

Speak of school holidays, we are now in week 7 here in Queensland and the Winter holidays are approaching quickly. Only four weeks to go, but who's counting?!

Have a great week, everyone! Thanks for stopping by... and see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥